Swirl Guitars Terms and Conditions Warranty & Returns.
By placing an order for custom guitar work or a purchase from Swirl Guitars UK, you agree to our terms & conditions.
1. Circumstances beyond our reasonable control We will make every effort to perform our obligations under the Contract. However, we cannot be held responsible for delays or failure to perform if such delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In the event of a delay, we will perform our obligations as soon as reasonably possible. We cannot be liable for any delayed postage/shipping once we have posted and the customer has been notified.
2. Circumstances beyond our reasonable control Custom Painting a Guitar We will make every effort to perform our obligations under the Contract. However, Swirl Guitars UK cannot be held responsible for the way the swirl paint will perform; we will never be able to duplicate any guitars that we have or had for sale or any photographs/ links that you send in to us for colour copying. We will endeavour to complete as near as possible to your request.
3. Shipping Your Item To Swirl Guitars UK For Custom Work The customer will pay for the postage to send the item securely packaged to Swirl Guitars UK We will photograph the item as it is unpacked and send the photograph to you to show the item has arrived and its condition. Item MUST be adequately packed to prevent damage to your item when in transit. The customer will also pay for the postage for the item to be to be returned back to the customer from Swirl Guitars UK We will use the same packaging to return your item back to you from Swirl Guitars UK, if this packing is not adequate we will send you a cost for additional packing, we will NOT be liable for any damage to the item whilst in the return delivery, please have shipping insurance. The customer can personally drop & collect the item from us, Social Distancing MUST will be observed in this case. 4. Description of Goods & Pricing All our prices are shown in Pounds Sterling (GBP) the price displayed is not including shipping costs. Swirl Guitars UK does not take any responsibility for any import taxes, customs charges or administration fees payable on orders made outside of the European Union zone. It is the customer's responsibility to cover all charges related to Customs and the import of goods. All our prices, descriptions and shipping charges are reviewed regularly and we endeavour to ensure that the prices and the information provided on our website are correct at all times. In the event of an error in the information provided by our website, Swirl Guitars UK will notify you of this error immediately. In the event that a price or shipping charge is incorrectly displayed, Swirl Guitars UK will offer you the product/service at the correct price, or a full refund. We are not under any obligation to honour an incorrect price. Product images are for illustrative purposes only, Swirl Guitars UK cannot be held responsible for differences in the imagery and the actual product. *** Due to BREXIT all shipping to none UK countries will be subject to Import Duty/Customs and is payable by the customer
5. Payment All credit and debit card processing is encrypted and handled securely by WIX Payments, PayPal or iZettle card payments. We do not see your card details at any time. We currently accept the following methods of payment online: VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, Solo, Maestro, Visa Electron, PayPal, Bank Transfer in GBP, Distance Selling Finance, Clearpay, iZettle [PayPal card payment] can be paid via telephone payment or in person. All Pound Sterling prices (GBP) displayed on www.swirlguitarsuk.com are given as a guide only and may differ from the actual amount you pay in Euro and US dollars amounts, which will appear on your bank statement given by your own Bank or Credit Card Company. We cannot accept any responsibility for loss of funds caused by currency fluctuation.
6. Copyright You may download, use or print extracts from this site for your personal use only. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs, web designs & implementations, graphical images) are owned by Swirl Guitars UK or our licensors. Product images or descriptions which we were created by Swirl Guitars UK remain the property of Swirl Guitars UK at all times and cannot by copied in any format under any circumstance without full written consent from Swirl Guitars UK.
7. Liability Swirl Guitars UK and any of our owners, officers, directors, employees or shareholders will not be liable for any losses or damage that you suffer under the contract, which were not a foreseeable consequence of breach of the contract. We are not responsible for indirect losses which were not considered at the time of the contract including, but not limited to, any loss of income or profits, loss of business or goodwill, loss of data, loss of opportunity. We are not liable for losses that arise in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
8. Data Protection By placing your order, you agree and understand that we may store, process and use data collected from your order, this can be used to email you, contact you of new guitars, items that are new in our stock. We do not supply any details to any third party. We do not see or store your card number when you purchase online.
9. Warranty All guitars built by Swirl Guitars are guaranteed for a period of 12-months against any defects in the craftsmanship only from the day the guitar was purchased.
10. Not Covered by Warranty The guarantee does NOT cover accidental or malicious damage caused by the owner or other parties. The guarantee does NOT cover theft, loss or general “wear and tear” caused by use however excessive or from gigging, touring or any kind of travel The guarantee does NOT cover loss should the buyer use a third party such as a courier, home removals to post the guitar to another location. The guarantee does NOT cover any natural defects in the wood, which is considered a feature such as irregular grain patterns, knots as Birds eye maple is covered in small knots, Spalting, Sapwood etc. The guarantee does NOT cover splits, cracks or warping in the timbers that has appeared afterwards due to improper storage of the guitar or leaving it exposed to strong sunlight, heat or exposed to atmospheric conditions of high or low humidity and frost. The guarantee does NOT cover faults in the hardware, pickups or any of the electronic components that have been caused by general “wear and tear” as listed above. The guarantee does NOT cover guitar strings as this is a responsibility of the owner. The guarantee does NOT cover any kind of “wear and tear” to the Nitrocellulose, Lacquer or Tung oil finishes. The guarantee will end after 12 months from the date of purchase. The guarantee will be deemed void if the buyer contracts anyone or a group or organisation other than Swirl Guitars UK to make any alterations or modifications during the 12-month period. The guarantee is only intended for and applicable to the original buyer. Should the guitar change ownership within the 12-month period then the guarantee will cease and become void.
11. Returns Guitars collected in person are NOT eligible for return it can if it is a warranty issue. Guitars purchased online are eligible for a return and refund, MINUS the cost of shipping plus 10% of the sold price. They must be returned within 14 days of delivery after this time they will no longer be eligible for a return or refund but the warranty/guarantee will still apply to the original owner/buyer Custom build guitars are not eligible for a refund as we will be working with you to give you the guitar that you have requested to your specifications, in the unlikely event that the customer is dissatisfied with the build then we will do our best to resolve any issues. Guitars that have been damaged, tampered with or modified in any way will NOT be eligible for a refund.
12. Return Costs It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any costs associated for the return of the guitar if purchased online, the cost of postage, packing or delivery by courier or any other method. If the customer is returning the guitar in person it is there responsibility to pay there own transportation costs or the fuel they have used in the process of returning the guitar.
13. Refund Payments Refunds will only be issued via direct bank transfer once the guitar has been received at Swirl Guitars UK and that the guitar is deemed to be in satisfactory condition and not damaged. We recommend taking photographs of the guitar before posting back to us, any damage caused to the guitar IN THE RETURN PROCCESS by a courier or any other third party delivery service will result in NON-eligibility for refund.
DECLARATION BY PURCHASING A GUITAR FROM SWIRL GUITARS UK, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LAID OUT, AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONDITIONS. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE READ THROUGH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.